
Okay, So it's official. I'm engaged! As of last Friday. Kevin proposed at Lake Powell on the dam.. It was surreal. Still is! :) Is that supposed to happen?!?! And, what better place than at Lake Powell?! I am really happy and we couldn't stop smiling on the rest of the way down to Arizona. Our cheek bones hurt.. It's amazing the things you start talking about when you get engaged.. Like having kids.. and where you want to live.. haha.
July 1st.. SET THAT DATE!! I don't know how realistic it is to ask that you are all in Arizona, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to be there! Anyway, more details to come.


3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you Jessie adn though I haven't met Kevin I am sure he is a great guy because you wouldn't have anything less.
YAY! Oh, that is so exciting! Being married is the best thing ever! You are too cute.
AAAHHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting Jessie!! I want to see the ring!! To everyone else... I see a road trip in our future!
Post a Comment