
Hello my beautiful friends. I've been thinking about us all for the last little while and I just wanted to say how much I love each of you. I'm so grateful we have stayed friends for so long. Thank you, thank you for your lives, your examples and your friendship. I love you.
I was thinking of compiling all of our pictures throughout the years/dinners/ta lab etc. So if you all could do me a favor and email me (or use a flash drive or zip drive it or whatever works...) the pictures you have of us and a share some of your favorite memories I would greatly appreciate it. (whitney.fullwood@gmail.com)
And about May dinner, next weekend is Mother's Day, the weekend after I'm going to be out of town, the weekend after that is the 24th and memorial day weekend, and the week after that is the 31st. When would be best for everyone?? Also, Katie and I were talking of having a date reminiscent of our planetarium date and the fun times in the lab. What do you think?


1 comment:
yes and yes and yes. the end.
Post a Comment