Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lastest News

Hi girls! Sorry that I haven't been better at this yet...but I will try harder! Yesterday was my last day of student teaching. It was so sad. Student teaching was the greatest part of the program yet! I loved every minute of it! So I guess I am done now. This is a weird feeling. The good new is that I got a job at Mapleton Elementary. I will be teaching 4th grade next year! I am so excited. If anyone ever wants to come and help out in my classroom I would love it! I hope you are all doing great! I love yoU! -Katie J.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations Katie!!! I can't think of anyone better for the job...you will be an amazing teacher :-)

Elizabeth said...

Woo Woo!! I can't wait to see you as a cute little teacher! Love you love you love you!

Jessie said...

Yay Katie!! That's awesome.. I want to come and visit you!!! :)