
Yay! Katie, Whitney, and I are done! What a great feeling! This picture is Katie and I after graduation with our friend Jackie. I was just wondering yesterday what everyone's summer plans are. Here are mine: right now I'm job-hunting (somewhat unsuccessfully), scrapbooking, and generally enjoying the much needed break from school. I just got called to be the primary secretary in our ward, so that is also exciting. (Our primary is quite small, in case you were wondering). So what's everyone else doing?
2 comments:
Congratulations congratulations!! Great job you guys!! :) My summer plans.. Just looking for a job (unsuccessful as well..) and mostly playing a lot.. I have a feeling this blogging thing is going to get quite addicting. Hey, lunch date sometime soon girls?!?! Please?!?
I think a lunch date is a great idea! I know I need to be updated on wedding plans! (Also, I'm sorry you haven't found a job yet, but it makes me feel like a little less of a loser... :)
Post a Comment